Food Diary #1

I've decided to keep track of what I eat for a while. Pictures are great, because this way I can keep track of the portions.

Breakfast:

Rice crackers with garlic and Parmesan. Coffee with 3 tsp cane sugar and some lactose free milk. Fresh orange juice. Lots and lots of supplements.



Lunch / Dinner:

Hot dog in pizza dough with lentils and a glass of Stout.


Dessert:

3 cacao and cherry cookies



Aches and Pains:

Knees acting up, especially the left one having difficulties. A stabbing pain on the right side of my spine at my waist when touched. The usual neck pain. Passing pain in my ribs on right side.

Treatment:

20 min magnetic therapy on knees. One round of Flector Gel on knees. A hand massage round on back.

Workout:

A few minutes of walk around town. Recovering from infection treated by antibiotics, so taking it easy this week still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keswick

2014

Food Diary #14