Problems seem to be resolving


One of my colleagues - a gay guy whom I'm friends with - has agreed to move in with me by January 1st. It'll be odd, because he is male and I've never lived with a male before. But I would like to try it. We both have a great love for all things Japanese and always go to party together. I know! We'll have to have a Japanese party some time after he moves in. It's also good that I can continue saving this way. I do need to get a better laptop. Sims 3 is coming in 3 months! I want to save at least 50.000Ft in every month until February, so that would be 150.000Ft, the majority of the laptop.

My menstruation isn't so bad today. I did eat a lot of sweets after lunch, but I'm skipping dinner and didn't have breakfast, so it seems to even out. Maybe it was just bad on the first day. At least I hope so.

Next week I work the night shift. That's good money, so it's some extra funding towards my laptop. These two weeks in the afternoon are pretty good money as well. All together I could be looking at about 45.000Ft extra. But I'm still bored!

I have been thinking about my jobs. They all seemed to be kind of dead-end jobs, but I always learned a lot from them. I worked as a receptionist in a hotel the first time. It taught me independence and also what a job that sucks away everything can be like. It also taught me about the inner workings of a hotel, so when I go on a holiday, I feel more knowledgeable about my surroundings.

Next came EDS. I learned a lot about computers. Also, I learned how to get things done over the phone. I used to be scared of calling up places for information and stuff, but no longer. I know exactly how to go about it efficiently. I learned about procedures and official e-mailing as well.

My current job gave me strength. I have a confidence I didn't have before. I know how to stand up for myself. I also now know that I want to have a job where I have more responsibility and where I can use my creativity. I'm almost done with a short story I'm writing and have ideas for a couple of new ones. I want to pursue writing.

I didn't stop looking for another job. I have thought about it before, but now I'm resolved. I would like to get something more interesting, with perhaps a bit more responsibility and more money. However, no matter what, I'll say no to working afternoons. I simply refuse to give up belly dancing again.

NEED TO LOOSE 20KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Online dating, Reading, Scotland

Belly Dancing Event, Old Pics and ARASHI

Vienna, belly dancing festival and other things