Just things that happen in my life and thoughts that I have.
Book about Rome
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
For Christmas I gave some people my little book that I wrote about my travel through Rome. It looks pretty cool. I had it printed and made out as an actual book. I also posted it online. I hope some people will read it.
Originally on DeviantArt: I've uploaded the first batch of pics that I did at the event. I did over 700 pictures. After deleting the back pics and the blurs, I'm left with less than 200. I would either need belly dancers who would pose or dance slower, or a better camera. So even the ones that are less blurry, have parts that are slightly blurred. Oh well, I just have to make do with what I have. Overall, there are a few good ones that I'm uploading here. I do have to edit them slightly. Especially because the lighter kept changing the light on me. Tribal Belly Dancer by ~ ZeldaOfArel on deviant ART
I guess I'm just in one of my moods. Sometimes it happens. Usually around the time when my body becomes fertile, so I'm blaming the hormones. Most women take pills to control their cycles, but I don't, so now I can just feel my body calling out to someone. It does feel strange, this longing. Especially to someone like me, who strives to be in control of her body all the time. I wasn't always like this. Now I feel emotionally shut off from the world most of the time, relying on my mind. I do remember times when I was a much warmer person. I used to have friends back then. I used to want to have friends. I sometimes ask myself, why I changed. When did I break? About 4 years ago I fell in love. I confessed to him and he said the usual, my feelings were unreturned. I felt embarassed. I cried a lot. Maybe I broke then. My heart did feel like breaking at the time, but I just can't be sure. Ever since then love has not touched my heart. I keep wondering if t...
Originally on CalorieCount: Okay, so over the weekend, when I ate a lot, I lost 1kg. Great. Now I'm back on my 1000kcal a day regime, okay, maybe a tiny bit over by like 30kcal, but anyway, I'm back to eating strict. I even got out the scales and measure everything exactly now, where before I would just measure with my eyes. I gain 3dkg a day. What? Isn't loosing weight supposed to be about calories in, calories out? I'm supposed to burn almost 1500kcal a day just by existing. Then I added what I normally move about in a day and that's an extra 200-300kcal if I don't go exercising. I also belly dance on some days, which is an extra 447kcal / class. So, I'm supposed to have a calorie deficit of about 700-1100kcal a day on weekdays! So why am I gaining? And I only eat 3 pieces of small cookies a day, 32kcal each, no other sugar added. Otherwise I'm eating vegetables, dairy and whole grains. So what the heck??? I should be shedding pou...
Comments
Post a Comment