Massive upload today


Originally on DeviantArt:
At work we have less to do now, so I gathered from my home computer what I wanted to upload, and uploaded them here, at work. I'm very happy that I finally put up everything I wanted from my Munich pictures, though I'm still thinking about a few more of them.

I still have some pictures at my mom's that I want to look through and I'll do that when I visit her. I may just write down everything on a DVD and sort through them at home.

I'm going to a belly dancing event in February. I don't have the ticket yet and I haven't asked my teacher, who also performs, if I'm permitted to take pictures during it, so I'll have to see about that. I do love tekaing pictures of dancers, though it's not like doing it in a studio. You don't have control over the environment, nor the dancer. I often wish that I could do their make-up. And sometimes they just move too darn fast.

Popular posts from this blog

Online dating, Reading, Scotland

Belly Dancing Event, Old Pics and ARASHI

Vienna, belly dancing festival and other things